Employment Opportunities at Otto's
Landscape Positions Currently available
We are looking for responsible landscapers to join our team!
Successful candidates will assist in general landscape installation and maintenance services. Landscape installation includes retaining walls, paver walks & patios, foundation plantings (trees, shrubs, & perennials), water features, LED Lighting, etc. Maintenance services include mowing, trimming, raking, and general lawn and landscape cleanup. Candidates can expect to work outdoors in a mix of weather conditions.
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience a plus, but willing to train a qualified candidate
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School degree or equivalent education experience
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- A valid Iowa driver’s license
- Must be able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 85 pounds
- Must be able to operate lawn equipment such as lawnmowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, etc.
Job Summary Pay starts between $12.50-$18.00/hour depending on experience. Most work days are 8am - 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday/40-45 hours per week. Work begins March/April – ends November/December of each year.
Interested candidates can stop in Otto’s Oasis and complete an application, or send your resume to the above listed address, or call Jeff at (641) 228-6193.